In order to help our members and partners find the information transmitted to them by BOMA Quebec, we gathered all the useful information relating to the C19 situation on this page. Happy reading and don't hesitate to let us know your needs. We are here to help you.
Guides and articles :
- Summary of best practices - Prepare your buildings for a post-COVID19 return to work
- BOMA Canada's Pandemic Guide
- Articleon the possible (and temporary) suspension of a tenant's right to cancel a commercial lease
- BOMA Canada's Guide : BOMA Canada's pathway back to work guide V2
- Gestion hygiène du bâtimentguide after the April 28th 2020 presentation.
- BOMA Canada Webinar and ressources
- Ventilation article : L’Epidemic Task Force de l’ASHRAE
BOMA Quebec's webinar recordings
- WEBINAR : COVID-19 AND REAL ESTATE - 5 EXPERTS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS LIVE (April 1st, 2020)
- WEBINAR - PANDEMIC: THE LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OF BUILDING OWNERS AND MANAGERS AS REGARDS ACCESS TO AND MAINTENANCE OF A COMMERCIAL BUILDING (April 27th, 2020)
PW : 3Uw84nUS
- WEBINAR : PREPARE YOUR BUILDINGS FOR A POST-COVID19 RETURN TO WORK (April 28th, 2020)
PW : mPYCyXT2
- WEBINAR - CANADA EMERGENCY COMMERCIAL RENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (CECRA/ AUCLC) – AN OVERVIEW! (June 9th, 2020)
PW : kASpPyR7
Coming up !
- Webinar : Everything you need to know - new energy efficiency standards in the building code
- Webinar on technologies adapted to meet the needs of the current situation
Webinars and ressources dy BOMA Canada