BOMA Awards competition
The BOMA Awards competition highlights excellence and innovation in commercial real estate at the provincial, national and international levels. It offers prominent visibility for all participants. It is an opportunity to salute efforts made by firms to:
- create innovative spaces that enhance the user experience;
- construct eco-friendly spaces and buildings;
- honour teams that provide outstanding customer service.
We are very pleased that the BOMA Awards competition awards can once again take place in person to celebrate real estate excellence and reward industry leaders together.
The upcoming edition will be held under the honorary presidency of Ms. Marianne Duguay, Senior Vice President, Real Estate Asset Management, Fonds immobilier de Solidarité FTQ.
The competition has three categories:
- The BUILDING OF THE YEAR AWARD rewards organizations that have excellent management practices and top quality operations, and that practise resource conservation and sustainable environmental management. The award is the most prestigious in the North American commercial real estate industry.
- The PINNACLE AWARD recognizes outstanding customer service by firms that demonstrate innovation, consistency, creativity and integrity in their dealings with clients.
The BOMA BEST AWARDS will be offered to the buildings certified between April 1st, 2022 and March 31st 2023 which have obtained the highest score in its asset class.
Register and seize the chance to shine provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Submission of applications: March 30, 2023
- BOMA Awards Gala: May 10, 2023
- For information: 514 282-3826
TO REGISTER : https://bit.ly/3FwBOit
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PARTNER OF THE EVENT? CONSULT THE VISIBILITY PLAN.