BOMA Awards competition
The BOMA Awards competition highlights excellence and innovation in commercial real estate at the provincial, national and international levels. It offers prominent visibility for all participants. It is an opportunity to salute efforts made by firms to:
- create innovative spaces that enhance the user experience;
- construct eco-friendly spaces and buildings;
- honour teams that provide outstanding customer service.
Exceptionally this year, the award ceremony for the BOMA Awards competition will take place as part of a unique hybrid event - THE BOMA QUEBEC GRAND GALA - to celebrate real estate excellence and reward industry leaders who participate in the BUILDING ENERGY CHALLENGE and the BOMA AWARD.
We are extremely pleased to announce the honorary presidency of Mr. Yves-André Godon, General Manager, Quebec, BentallGreenOak.
The competition consists of three categories:
- The BUILDING OF THE YEAR AWARD rewards organizations that have excellent management practices and top quality operations, and that practise resource conservation and sustainable environmental management. The award is the most prestigious in the North American commercial real estate industry.
- The ENVIRONMENT AWARD honours organizations that make the environment a top priority. It highlights efforts to reduce the environmental impact of buildings and raise environmental awareness among building occupants by means of effective communications and a dedicated environmental management system.
- The PINNACLE AWARD recognizes outstanding customer service by firms that demonstrate innovation, consistency, creativity and integrity in their dealings with clients.
Consult the list of winners since 1987.
Registration for the 2021-2022 edition has started!
Register and seize the chance to shine provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Submission of applications: March 19, 2021
- BOMA Awards Gala: May 13, 2021
- For information: 514 282-3826
To register, please click here.
Please send your declaration of interest as soon as possible.