10:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Galeries de la Capitale
5401 Bd des Galeries, Quebec City, Qc G2K 1N4
Mega-Parc Kids Room (Entrances F and G)
- 10:45 a.m. - Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Technical visits
- 12 p.m. - Lunch + presentation
- 1:30 p.m. - End of activity
Owned and operated by the Oxford Properties Group, the Galeries de la Capitale shopping mall is one of the biggest commercial centres in eastern Canada, with nearly 1.2 million square feet of floor space. It's also the busiest in the region.
Discover how the organization implemented and continues to pursue a positive environmental transition over the past few years. Join the management team on a guided tour of the facilities that focus on three unique technical visits.
- Technical visit of Simons clothing store, now energy self-sufficient thanks to solar panels, a geothermal system and much more!
- A look at statistics on the changes implemented at Galeries de la Capitale that established the organization as an energy efficiency leader in Quebec, as confirmed by its certifications: BOMA Best Gold level and ICI on recycle, Performance + level.
- The Méga Parc completely revamped! Major challenges behind the transformation of the site that led to better environmental performance.
Visits will take place in groups of 15 with a Simons representative and two professionals from the Galeries de la Capitale team.
BOMIDI Luncheon Presentation:
Measures taken to obtain BOMA BEST Platinum certification, the new ESG standards and community involvement.
- Stephan Landry, Director & General Manager – certification, sustainable development
- Angelina Miconiatis, Méga Parc Manager
- Christian Perreault, Operations Manager
- Renaud Simard, Mall Supervisor
We look forward to seeing you there!
Conference and Training Partner
DID YOU KNOW?
This activity could be recognized for your continuing education. Simply request a certificate of attendance at the end of the activity and submit it to the appropriate organization. Please contact your professional order to confirm that the activity is accepted as valid for recognition.
*Please advise us of any food allergies or intolerances
**Only members of BOMA Quebec can purchase booklets of 10 tickets. The value of 1 ticket = $65
Registration is still required for ticket holders!