8 h 30 à 16 h 30
TRAVELODGE HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER
3125, Hochelaga Blvd, Sainte-Foy, QC, G1V 4A8
- Including 1h for lunch and 2 breaks of 30 min.
Increasing occupant comfort and satisfaction while reducing energy operating costs is a powerful way to unlock value in your building assets. It has been well documented that the practice of EBCx will reduce operating costs while improving the quality of the indoor environment. This one-day workshop will provide participants with a practical approach to EBCx, with a specific focus on the elements of a robust investigation.
The workshop leader is a seasoned EBCx professional and will provide examples, case studies from a variety of commercial and institutional building types. A strong focus will be placed upon the operational efficiency of HVAC systems.
- To describe the benefits of RCx/ENCs
- To describe the process employed in RCx/EBCx
- To identify the indicators of the need for RCx/EBCx
- To assess the savings potential for a particular building
- To be able to create a plan for applying RCx/EBCx
- To be able to support the investigation
- To determine who will be involved
- To identify critical elements to ensuring persistence of results
- Energy Efficiency Concepts
- Overview of RCx/EBCx
- The Planning Phase
- How to select/identify the right building for RCx
- Investigating our buildings ñ tools and opportunities
- HVAC Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Fault detection and diagnostics (FDD)
- Transfer and Persistence
Who should Attend?
Building owners, managers and technical supervisors
UEC : 1,4
Points CSEP : 3
Workshop supported by Natural Resources Canada
* Can't be paid with ticket