We cannot stress enough the importance of building a strong succession in commercial real estate. It is an essential part of the HR planning of organizations in the sector so that they can identify, retain and develop the most promising, apt and qualified talents to meet the challenges and achieve the current and future objectives of the sector. our industry.
Senior executives, managers and HR specialists all play an important role in succession planning and management. It is up to them to take concrete actions to promote the learning and interest of young professionals, and to multiply the opportunities allowing them to acquire skills and build their business network in the sector of 'immovable.
And you ? What are you doing to build your real estate succession?
Take part in the Get your young professionals involved Contest!
Promote the development of your young talents by offering them membership in BOMA Quebec, the largest group of experts dedicated to commercial real estate in Quebec.
Easy participation in 2 steps:
- Register the young emerging professionals in your teams at BOMA Quebec at the exceptional cost of $ 35 per member for the 1st year of membership.
- Complete the online entry form.
Significant visibility on all BOMA Quebec platforms for a week to promote the strength of your employer brand and your sustained involvement in the development of young professionals in commercial real estate in Quebec.
- Unveiling as part of the cocktail of the next generation on November 3.
- Video testimonial presenting the next generation in winning companies, for publication on the social networks of BOMA Quebec and companies.
- Banner Committed to the next generation of commercial real estate! and promotion of the company and the young professional (s), including a short testimonial quote for publication on the social networks of BOMA Quebec and the winning company.
- A publication sent to BOMA Quebec members via the newsletter system.
- Featured news on the home page of the BOMA Quebec site for a week.