Two days course
March, 8 and 9
8:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Purchase your ticket on the BOMA Quebec website and you will receive, 3 days before the training session, the Gototraining link attached to an e-mail. Use the link to complete your registration and to obtain online access.
- The material will be sent to you in PDF format.
Increasing the comfort and satisfaction of building occupants while also reducing energy costs is a great way of adding value to real estate assets. It is an established and documented fact that recommissioning existing buildings (CxBE) reduces operating costs while improving the air quality of the indoor environment. This one-day workshop offers participants a practical approach to CxBE, placing special emphasis on the elements of solid analysis.
The workshop instructor is a seasoned professional with extensive experience with CxBE. He will provide examples and case studies of diverse types of commercial and institutional buildings. The priority will be the operational efficiency of HVAC systems.
- Outline the advantages of RCx/ENC
- Describe the process used in RCx/CxBE
- Determine the key indicators in RCx/CxBE
- Assess the savings potential for a building
- Draft a plan for implementing RCx/CxBE
- Be able to support the analysis
- Determine who will be involved
- Pinpoint critical elements to ensure sustainable results
- Energy efficiency concepts
- Overview of RCx/CxBE
- Planning phase
- Selecting/determining the most appropriate building for RCx
- Analyzing buildings – tools and possibilities
- HVAC systems
- Building automation systems
- Detection and diagnosis of anomalies
Building owners and managers, technical supervisors.
Continuing education: 1,4
CSEP points: 3
Workshop supported by Natural Resources Canada
DID YOU KNOW?
This activity could be recognized for your continuing education. All you have to do is ask for a certificate of attendance at the end of the activity and submit it to the concerned organization for recognition. Please contact your professional order to validate if the proposed activity is accepted.
**Given the circumstances related to COVID-19, and our physical absence from the BOMA Quebec office, please note that only credit card payments are accepted. Our priority is to quickly confirm your registration and ensure your participation in the activities.