From 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
FREE FOR MEMBERS
- 1:45 to 2:00 PM - Webex connection
- 2:00 to 2:10 PM - Word of welcome
- 2:10 to 2:55 PM – Virtual conference and question period
- 2:55 to 3:00 PM - Closing words of thanks
Guest speakers :
- Steven Bouffard, Executive Director, Office and Industrial Leasing –Quebec City Region, Cominar REIT.
- Ariane G. Larochelle, Real Estate Law Attorney, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Pascal Provost, Partner, Real Estate Group, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
Over the course of the past year, landlords and tenants have faced many pandemic-related obstacles, and a wind of change is causing concern about the future of office space. This presentation is addressed to all those working in commercial real estate who, eyes on the future, wish to adapt and better respond to the current context. The speakers will share their interpretations of current trends and the new demands they see emerging as people search for office space and negotiate lease agreements. We look forward to having you with us!
You are not available at this time.
Register anyway, we will send you the recording once the webinar is over! The event link will be forwarded to those registered before the event.
DID YOU KNOW?
This activity could be recognized for your continuing education. All you have to do is ask for a certificate of attendance at the end of the activity and submit it to the concerned organization for recognition. Please contact your professional order to validate if the proposed activity is accepted.
**Given the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, and our physical absence from the BOMA Quebec office, please note that only payments made by credit card will be accepted. Our priority is to rapidly confirm your registration and to ensure your participation in BOMA activities.
* Can't be paid with ticket