From 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
FREE FOR MEMBERS
- 1:45 to 2:00 PM - Webex connection
- 2:00 to 2:10 PM - Word of welcome
- 2:10 to 2:55 PM – Virtual conference and question period
- 2:55 to 3:00 PM - Closing words of thanks
Guest speakers :
- Benoît Carrier, Director, Mass Transit System Design and Integration, Quebec City
- Marie-Claude Jean, Project Manager responsible for tramway sections from Chemin des Quatre-Bourgeois to Boulevard Laurier, Quebec City.
- Marc Poirier, chair of BOMA's Metropolitan Quebec Committee and Director, Building Management and Event Support, Quebec City Convention Centre.
This introduction to the tramway project and its network will be presented by two members of the Quebec City Mass Transit Bureau (Bureau de projet du réseau structurant de transport en commun de la Ville de Québec). The presentation will outline the potential of the project as regards economic development and real estate opportunities. It will be followed by a discussion period where participants will be able to ask a wide range of questions.
You are not available at this time.
Register anyway, we will send you the recording once the webinar is over! The event link will be forwarded to those registered before the event.
DID YOU KNOW?
This activity could be recognized for your continuing education. All you have to do is ask for a certificate of attendance at the end of the activity and submit it to the concerned organization for recognition. Please contact your professional order to validate if the proposed activity is accepted.
**Given the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, and our physical absence from the BOMA Quebec office, please note that only payments made by credit card will be accepted. Our priority is to rapidly confirm your registration and to ensure your participation in BOMA activities.
* Can't be paid with ticket