BOMA Canada is both pleased and excited to announce this year's National Awards winners.
Thank you to all the finalists who participated this year and best of luck to those winners moving on to International competition. Congratulations!
Pinnacle Awards Winners
- Bee-Clean Building Maintenance, Edmonton, AB - (Above & Beyond)
- Paladin Security Group Ltd., Winnipeg, MB - (Customer Service)
- TurnLeaf Consulting Inc., Vancouver, BC - (Innovation)
Earth Awards Winners
- CHUM Hôpital Notre-Dame, Montréal, QC - CHUM (Health Care Facility)
- Nestlé Building (9050 Airport Road), Brampton, ON - Oxford Properties Group (Light Industrial)
- RBC WaterPark Place (88 Queens Quay West), Toronto, ON - Oxford Properties Group (Office Building)
- Place Montréal Trust (1500 av McGill College), Montréal, QC - Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc. (Retail Building)
TOBY Awards Winners
- Head Office La Capitale Financial Group Inc.(625 Jacques-Parizeau Street) , Quebec City, QC - La Capitale Financial Group Inc. (Corporate Facility)
- John E. Brownlee Building (10365 - 97 Street), Edmonton, AB - Brookfield Global Integrated (Government Building)
- Édifice Sun Life Building (1155 Metcalfe Street), Montréal, QC - Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP (Historical Building)
- Barrington Place (1903 Barrington Street), Halifax, NS - Crombie REIT (Mixed Use Building)
- Aéroports de Montréal (975 Romeo Vachon Nord), Montréal, QC - Aéroports de Montréal (Public Assembly Building)
- Cloverdale Mall (25 The East Mall), Etobicoke, ON - Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP (Retail Building)
- 165 Commerce Valley Drive West, Markham, ON - Northam Realty Advisors Limited - (Office Under 100,000 Sq. Ft.)
- 980 Howe , Vancouver, BC - Manulife Financial Real Estate - (Office, 100,000 - 249,999 Sq. Ft.)
- Mississauga Executive Centre 1 (1 Robert Speck Parkway), Mississauga, ON - Colliers International - (Office, 250,000 to 499,999 Sq. Ft.)
- Bentall 5 (550 Burrard Street), Vancouver, BC - Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP - (Office, 500,000 - 1 Million Sq. Ft.)
Chair's Award Winners
BOMA Canada Chair’s Award for individuals who make valuable and long-lasting contributions to BOMA and support the organization in a meaningful way was presented to the BOMA Canada Staff.
Introducing the BOMA Canada Net Zero Awards
It’s an exciting time when the possibility of having a net zero building is very real. That’s why we are proud to introduce the BOMA Canada Net Zero Awards, supported by Natural Resources Canada. These awards will recognize the leadership of owners, developers, designers and/or managers of buildings which demonstrate significant progress along the path towards net‐zero energy.